We’ve just announced the winners of our Sourdough September competition – Gosia Trelka (1st place) and Jo Carr (2nd place). First prize was a place on our Sourdough course – and second prize a baking book from our book shop! Congratulations!
- We had daily tasters of our regular sourdough during the week, and on Saturdays, tasters of our Saturday special maslin loaf
- We taught 30 people bread-making skills on our courses in our cookery school
- We sold 1846 *sourdough* loaves (this includes our rye bread)
- We sold 48 slices of sourdough pizza
- We had 62 people sign up and enter our competition
- We were featured on Delicious Magazine’s website in their Sourdough September highlights
- We had Jack Spicer Adams come in and take new photos for us because we’re going to be updating our website – look at our gorgeous sourdoughs above!
We’re fully booked for Sourdough courses for 2017 but will be announcing the 2018 dates imminently. We have many other courses available – please see our courses calendar to see if anything takes your fancy.
You can find out more about the Real Bread campaign’s mission on their website.