What a year!
It’s been fantastic. Thank you to everyone that has made 2013 a real success. We’ve grown from strength to strength over the year, increasing our staff team, taking on new directors, extending our selection of bread & cakes, developing new courses and pop-up events and meeting lots of new faces in the cookery school, bakery & on our local high street in Stirchley.
Thank you to all our customers, friends, colleagues & families. Special mention also goes to our:
- Bread Bond Holders – without whom none of this would have been possible – thank you
- Bread Club members – for returning to the bakery week after week to pick up baked goodies!
- Loaf Directors – Matt, Michelle, Russ… and former directors Tim & Ria
- Loaf Staff – Andy, Dom, Jane, Nancy, Sarah & Tom
- Cookery School Guest Tutors – Haseen, Lap, Lizzy, Mohini, Rachel & Steve
- Everards Brewery – our landlords who have helped us grow on Stirchley high street
- Stirchey Stores Members – for sharing the Loaf love by selling our bread & cakes in the shop
- Creative & green fingered friends – Clare, Fraser, Jack, Jacob, Kerry, Mike, Paul & Walter
- Fellow Food Lovers – Brad, Carl, Chris, Krishan, Lap, Nico, Nick, Vic
- Fordall Farm – a community owned business who are a real inspiration to us.
And many, many more… there are just too many to mention!
Have a very Happy Christmas and promise of a wonderful new year.
We look forward to developing new & exciting projects in 2014 and hope you will join us for the ride!
From the Loaf Team
x x x
* Christmas Closure – The Loaf Community Bakery, Cookery School and Stirchley Stores will be closed from Wednesday 25th December, re-opening on Thursday 2nd January 2014. Bread Subscribers – we will be baking for you again on Friday 3rd January.