We sell gift vouchers in multiples of £10 – available to buy online here. Vouchers are valid for one year and are redeemable against any of our courses.
Before you check out what we have in 2018 – we also also have some dates left on courses for the remainder of this year if you fancied a winter pick-me-up, courses including Ramen (Nov 9th), Pork Butchery and Charcuterie (Nov 16th) and Bread: Back to Basics (Nov 18th).
- Bread: Back to Basics – 6th Jan / 13th Jan / 25th Jan / 3rd Feb / 10th Feb / 22nd Feb / 3rd March / 22nd March
- Dosa – 9th Jan / 13th Feb / 13th March
- Thai – 17th Jan 2018
- Chinese Bao and Dumplings – 18th Jan
- Bread: Simply Sourdough – 19th-20th Jan / 23rd-24th March
- Handmade Pasta – 23rd Jan / 27th March
- Seafood Masterclass (Fish & Shellfish) – 27th Jan
- Thaali – 30th Jan / 27th Feb / 20th March
- Knife Skills – 31st Jan
- Pork Butchery and Charcuterie – 1st Feb
- Japan (Sushi & more) – 7th Feb
- Ramen – 8th Feb
- Macarons – 14th Feb / 14th March
- Viennoiserie & Sweet Breads – 24th Feb / 10th March
- With more dates for Preserving on their way.
For info, some of the courses are around notable dates: Pancake Day Dosa – Tues 13th Feb. Valentines Day Macarons – Weds 14th Feb and Mothers’ Day (which is Sun 11th March) – we have Viennoiserie on Sat 10th March & Macarons Weds 14th March).