Loaf is proud to bring Real Bread back to Stirchley. We make beautiful wholesome bread slowly, with passion and care, without artificial additives. We specialise in sourdough (rye and wheat) and other artisan breads such as focaccia and baguettes, but you’ll also find great white and wholemeal loaves in our bakery every Tuesday – Saturday.
Real Bread is made with natural ingredients and does not contain processing aids or artificial additives, often added to industrial and supermarket loaves. We’re proud to back The Real Bread Campaign, championing better bread in the UK.
Bread we make on a daily basis:
- Sourdough (small £2.20 or large £3.50)
- Revolution Rye (small £2.20 or large £3.50)
- Multigrain (small £1.00 or large £2.00 – large only on Saturdays)
- White tin £2.20
- Ciabatta £2.00
- Baguettes £2.00
- Rosemary and Sea Salt Focaccia £2.00
- Stirchley Loaf (small £1.00 or large £2.00)
- Maslin Sourdough (small £2.20 or large £3.50)
- Sourdough special (flavoured; seeds / fruit – changes every week) (small £2.20 or large £3.50)
- Borodinsky Rye £3.50
We also sell delicious treats on a daily basis; sweet buns, brownies, loaf cakes, tarts and seasonal goodies like mince pies and hot-cross buns, calendar-dependent!