Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment (credit card validation / cheque clearance / cash received). We require 100% payment in advance for all of our courses.
2. On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
3. Confirmed bookings may be cancelled or amended up to 14 days prior to the course date, and are freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
4. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided at booking as these will be used by Loaf for all correspondence.
5. The course descriptions posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds.
6. Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
7. We regret that we cannot cater for under 18s unless accompanied by a responsible adult and with consent of the parents or legal caregivers. Our courses are geared for adult learning.
Confirmed bookings may be cancelled for a full refund/credit transfer to another course up to 14 days prior to the course date.
For cancellations made with less than 14 days notice up to 48 hours before the course date we will retain 50% total course fee and offer a refund/credit transfer of any additional amount paid.
Confirmed bookings cannot be cancelled within 48 hours of the course under any circumstances, however bookings are freely transferable so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
Cancellations must be notified to us in writing or by email.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Gift vouchers are available to purchase through our website or in store.
2. When purchasing online, the gift voucher(s) will be emailed to the address supplied by you. They will be activated for use against online purchases within seven days of purchase.
3. Gift vouchers can be redeemed by booking directly through the website. You can also use them to book over the phone or in store with Loaf staff. It will be necessary to supply the gift voucher number when doing this.
4. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months unless stated otherwise on the gift voucher.
5. Our General Booking Terms and Conditions set out above will apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher.
6. Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances but are transferable to another person.
7. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Loaf for all correspondence.