Hi everyone, here is this weeks lunch menu:
Tuesday – Tarka Daal with sourdough
Wednesday – Smoked bacon and kale sourdough pizza // Roasted cauliflower and coconut soup with sourdough
Thursday – Tomato, miso and sesame soup with focaccia
Friday – Aubergine and pea curry with sourdough // Salt Beef
Sat – Salt Beef on brioche with pickles and mustard // Gorgonzola, apple and walnut sandwich
Hope to see you here!
Spring is around the corner and we couldn’t be more pleased!
Here are two lists – availability on courses published before Christmas and NEW DATES! Bookable via our Courses page on the website.
Places left on courses in Spring:
- Sweet Breads and Viennoiserie – Saturday 24th February (2 places), Saturday 14th April (6 places)
- Thaali – Tuesday 27th February – (1 place), Tuesday 20th March (4 places)
- Bread: Back to Basics – 31st March (all places – date just added) Thursday 19th April (5 places)
- Simply Sourdough – Fri 23rd / Sat 24th March (1 place), Fri 27th / Sat 28th April (7 places)
- Pork Butchery & Charcuterie – Thursday 29th March (2 places)
- Dosa – Tuesday 10th April (4 places)
- Bao & Chinese Dumpling – Tuesday 17th April (1 places)
- Seafood Masterclass – Saturday 21st April (4 places)
- Knife Skills – Tuesday 24th April (1 place)
- Japan – Wednesday 25th April (6 places)
NEW DATES (SUMMER!)
- Bread: Back to Basics – Sat 5th May / Thurs 24th May / Sat 26th May / Sat 2nd June / Thurs 14th June / Sat 7th July / Thurs 19th July
- Simply Sourdough – Fri 18th/Sat 19th May / Fri 29th/Sat 30th June / Fri 20th/Sat 21st July / Fri 24th/Sat 25th August
- Sweet Bread & Viennoiserie – Saturday 12th May / Saturday 9th June / Saturday 14th July / Saturday 11th August
- Dosa – Tues 29th May / Tues 17th July / Tues 4th Sept
- Thaali – Tues 1st May / Tues 26th June / Tues 28th Aug
- Macarons – Weds 30th May
- Thai – Weds 6th June
- Preserving – Tues 12th June / Tues 10th July
- Bao & Dumpling – Weds 20th June
- Ramen – Thurs 21st June
- Knife Skills – Weds 25th July
- Japan – Thurs 26th July
Phew! We hope you find something you’d like to book on to – and we hope to welcome you soon.
You can find full course descriptions on the Cookery School page of the website.