Loaf is proud to bring Real Bread* back to Stirchley. We make beautiful wholesome bread slowly, with passion and care, without artificial additives. We specialise in sourdough (rye and wheat) and other artisan breads such as focaccia and baguettes, but you’ll also find great white and wholemeal loaves in our bakery every Tuesday – Saturday.
*Real Bread is made with natural ingredients and does not contain processing aids or artificial additives, often added to industrial and supermarket loaves. We’re proud to back The Real Bread Campaign, championing better bread in the UK.
We serve lunches on weekdays Tues-Fri at 12pm, and Saturdays 10.30am, until they sell out – we regularly update our blog with current lunches and specials. They vary depending on what’s seasonal. Give us a call in advance if you’d like something reserving, or come and visit early to avoid disappointment!
CAKES & SWEETS
We also sell delicious treats on a daily basis; sweet buns, brownies, loaf cakes, tarts and seasonal goodies like mince pies and hot-cross buns, calendar-dependent!
In the bakery-shop you will also find:
- A range of bakery and food books that we love
- Bread-baking equipment and ingredients flour and yeast
- Fresh organic products including local milk, eggs and butter from local farmers
- Herbs and spices including hard-to-find herbs and spices that we often use
- Products by South-Birmingham makers Cuffufle Preserves, Pip’s Hot Sauce and The Happy Gut Hut
- and more!